Event | Jul. 10, 2019
OncoBEAM and Plasma-Safe-SeqS performance shown at the Association for Molecular Pathology Global Conference – June 2019 Hong Kong
A poster available for download courtesy of SeraCare is entitled “A non-small cell lung cancer reference material”
SeraCare Life Sciences has produced an EGFR reference material for medium and low allele frequency mutations that mimics circulating tumor DNA. Synthetic fragments containing the EGFR mutations T790M, L858R, G719S and ex19del were mixed at allele frequencies of 1% and 0.1% with a wild-type well-characterized genomic DNA sample.
These EGFR mutations were assayed by a number of technologies and providers as follows:
- Bio-Rad droplet digital PCR
- Sysmex Inostics OncoBEAM (enhanced digital PCR)
- Roche cobas EGFR Mutation Test v2 (real-time PCR)
- ArcherDx Archer Reveal ctDNA 28 kit (NGS)
- Sysmex Inostics Plasma-Safe-SeqS (NGS)
SeraCare has kindly made this poster available for our readers – access a PDF of this poster by clicking download below.