- BC-SEQ panel detects gene mutations in PIK3CA, AKT1, and ESR1 with a limit of detection 0.04% mutant allele frequency (MAF).
- Can identify a significant subset of patients for targeted therapy who may be missed by less sensitive technologies.
- By accurately monitoring disease response and clonal dynamics, Plasma-Safe-SeqS enables the informed adaptation of therapeutic strategies.1
- Detects prevalent driver mutations (e.g., PIK3CA and TP53) with exquisite sensitivity for minimal residual disease (MRD) detection and recurrence surveillance.2
- Plasma-Safe-SeqS sensitivity has 99.2% agreement with OncoBeam™ digital PCR liquid biopsy breast cancer test.