With more than 10 years of experience in liquid biopsy, Sysmex Inostics is propelling liquid biopsy solutions forward with a new next-generation sequencing-based assay: the Plasma-SeqSensei™ IVD* and RUO** kits.
Built on ultra-sensitive Plasma-Safe-SeqS technology, the new Plasma-SeqSensei™ kit portfolio detects and identifies mutations in various genes in human circulating cell-free DNA isolated from blood plasma.
Plasma-SeqSensei™ kits provide narrow panels with ultra-high sensitivity down to 0.06% mutant allele fractions (MAF) and absolute limit detection of 6 mutant molecules (MM) which is important for the clinical research purpose such as response monitoring, recurrence monitoring, and minimal residual disease detection.
*Currently only available in EMEA region.
**For research use only. Any in vitro diagnostics purpose has not been established by the manufacturer.
- Detects 0.06% and higher MAF with 95% certainty (in a background of 10,000 wildtype copies)
- Determines mutant molecules (MM) down to a limit of detection of 6 (independent of real sample DNA input)
Absolute quantification of samples using internal quantifier
Usage of UIDs (unique molecular identifiers)
- Reduces error reporting rate over 100-fold
Standardized workflow and high reproducibility
High flexibility and efficiency
- Processes 2 to 16 samples per run
- Pools multiple PSS RUO libraries in one run to save time and sequencing costs (not available for IVD kits)
Short turnaround time
- Takes ~2 days for 16 samples from DNA extraction to results (including sequencing time)
Easy-to-use and convenient Plasma-SeqSensei™ Software
- Integrates run-planning feature
- Provides sample variant call file, including validity checks for sample results
- Automates data analysis and generation of PDF-report per sample
CRC RUO kit
Highly sensitive detection and identification of mutations in KRAS, NRAS, BRAF, and PIK3CA genes associated with colorectal cancer.Learn more
BC RUO kit
Highly sensitive detection and identification of mutations in AKT1, ERBB2, ESR1, KRAS, PIK3CA, and TP53 genes associated with breast cancer.Learn more
NSCLC RUO kit
Highly sensitive detection and identification of mutations in BRAF, EGFR, KRAS, and PIK3CA genes, which play a significant role in the development of NSCLC.Learn more
Melanoma RUO kit
Highly sensitive detection and identification of mutations in BRAF and NRAS oncogenes associated with melanoma development.Learn more
Thyroid RUO kit
Highly sensitive detection and identification of mutations in hotspot regions of BRAF and NRAS genes associated with thyroid cancer.Learn more